A vast majority of car owners are very passionate about their cars. To ensure that their car performs or looks the best, they do not hesitate to go the extra mile. Whether it involves buying the best accessory or using the best synthetic engine oil out there, owners do take a lot of care for their cars. However, there is a smarter and easier way of taking excellent care and protecting your car, buying a vehicle insurance.
When you buy a vehicle insurance, you essentially get immunity against a lot of potentially hazardous situations that your car might face. And most importantly, an insurance ensures that you can drive your vehicle legally on the road. The Motor Vehicle Act of 1988 makes it mandatory for all vehicles to have a at least valid third party insurance.
Buying a vehicle insurance online is one of the easiest ways. Simply because you have access to a great deal of information and a lot of other added benefits as well, which we will cover in a bit. So here are the top 5 vehicle insurance online market has on offer for you today.
- Bajaj Allianz
The brand offers some innovative and smart products and their vehicle insurance offering is no different. These are created keeping in mind various needs and requirements of vehicle owners and all-round protection of their vehicles. You also get access to:
- A claim assistance system that runs 24/7.
- The insurer offers 24/7 active road side assistance should there be a breakdown.
- Bajaj Allianz offers special add-ons that you can choose from.
- A wide list of 4000+ network garages means easier access to cashless service.
- The brand also boasts of a quick settlement process.
- Bharti AXA
Bharti AXA understands the pulse of the market and has always ensured to come up with products that are relative to the market. On the top of it all, the policies are pocket friendly as well. Here are some benefits of the same.
- With more than 2500 network garages, which is constantly growing, repairs and services are easy with cashless service.
- Bharti AXA has more than 3.5 million happy customers.
- A quick claim settlement process offers a hassle-free experience.
- HDFC Ergo
HDFC Ergo has earned a lot of respect over the years with efficient products. The brand ticks off most of the checkboxes and offers excellent value for money products. Also:
- You have access to add-ons such as zero depreciation, NCB and others.
- You also get access to more than 3400 network garages.
- The insurer also offers multi-year policies.
- IFFCO TOKIO
IFFCO TOKIO has been known to be always on their toes and come up with products that not only offer what customers are looking for but also satisfies them.
- You become a part of one of the largest insurers in the country.
- A lot of added benefits and add-ons to choose from.
- Offers value for money proposition.
The brand is known for a lot of things including insurance. The insurer boasts of some of the smartest plans, most affordable and easy to understand plans on offer. Reliance also offers seamless settlement process ensuring you do not have to break your head over it.
Compare Before You Buy Vehicle Insurance Online
If you are on the lookout for a vehicle insurance online for either your two-wheeler or four-wheeler, a comparison is the best way to go. When you compare policies, there is a lot that you can extract out of them. Coverfox.com is an insurance aggregator website where you can compare and choose the ideal vehicle insurance online. The following are some of these benefits.
- Better Quotes
Insurers might offer different quotes for the same policy for the same car. Based on the comparison results you can decide which plan fits your budget.
- Better Features
There is no better way to bag a policy that is rich in features and low on premium than comparison.
While comparison, you also get an understanding of whether or not an insurer lets you compare the policies.
Not all insurers offer all kinds of add-ons. Thus comparison will help you decide better which plan and add-on better suit your needs.
Best Offers with Online Vehicle Insurance?
While purchasing vehicle insurance online, the best offers are always available on comparison websites. These sites do all the hard work on your behalf and bring forward the policies that best suit your requirements and vehicle. This ensures that you take a more informed decision and buy a policy that has everything that you are looking for.